"Don't think or judge, just listen."

Aug 13, 2010

Eat. Pray. Love.




Eat Pray Love. I saw this movie today, and really liked it. It was all about taking the time you need for yourself, to make the changes you might have to and to find out what life's all about. How amazing would it be, to spend a year in places you've never been, all for yourself. Meeting new people and trying new things. I would love more than anything to do that. Learning new languages, trying new foods. The possibilities would be endless. I hope that I can do that one day. I'd love to go to Italy, and to Bali. I'd love to go to where people meditate and receive their fortunes from an old medicine man with no teeth. I'd want to see if I can take it, staying in a home with no walls or electricity. Riding a bike everywhere - Surrounded by the wilderness of Bali. Space to breath :) I'm guessing I should start saving up for this trip now..along with the money I'm supposed to be saving for a car, and college...ay.

Some words of wisdom from Ketut: "Ruin is the road to transformation."
& "To heal is to trust." How I'd love to meet a man like him.