"Don't think or judge, just listen."

Aug 28, 2010

So school started on Wednesday. I was not really excited, but it was better than I thought. Sadly though, on Tuesday night I had the worst sleep of my life. It happened last year too - the night before school started. I'm thinkin maybe it's cause i'm subconsciously excited or something ridiculous like that. I got in bed around ten thirty, and was just laying there for hours, it felt like. Then, I woke up at three and I seriously thought I had never fallen asleep. I dont know if i ever did, but then i was just laying there till like five when i fell asleep. When my mom came to see if I was up around six she "woke me up" and she said I said something weird to her. I do that quite often. So, yeah that sucked. But it wasn't that bad a week of school. I already got behind on my homework but don't even worry, that's not how it's gonna be the rest of the year. Straigh A's (and i'll settle for B's) baby!

Here's some pictures from the last week of summer.



La Jolla Shores, Ward beach party. Thank goodness Cali got me unafraid of cold water. I'll go in no matter what :) Thats the way to do it.





Me and some girls from my ward went to the boys volleyball game and cheered them on. I felt kinda bad that the other wards playing them didn't get the girls from their ward cheering them on but i guess they don't love them like we do. Later that night we went to In N Out. The following saturday they had their championship game and sadly..lost. It was the most intense game. A good one, but depressing. They get really into it over here....



^^(far left) Dolphins!!



Yeah, I did learn how to surf. Hailey took about 150 pictures of us (literally. that was our day of taking two hundred pics since thats on an epic summer list) and so I'll get those and post them up. It was so much fun, and I'm going again right after I finish this. I hope to get good...