"Don't think or judge, just listen."

Jun 12, 2011

End of School Bonfire

So, I completely forgot about this blog of mine. That's really depressing that I could forget about it but that's just how busy everything has been. But now it's summertime, which is when i started this up last year. Hopefully i'll be able to get back into the routine again.
Thursday was the last day of school. Me and my friend were all excited to go to this bonfire that night with people from school, to kick off summer. It didn't turn out the way we thought it would.
Almost everyone there was either drunk, high, or both. I'm not dissing anyone - no need to judge. You can live your life however you want, that's just now how i'm choosing to live mine. So it was kind of a disappointment since we weren't having all the "fun" everyone else was. It was fun talking to all the sober people though, so I guess you could say it wasn't a complete waste. Haha.
Me and Maya left early to go have our own party. Little ceasar's, watching movies, and face masks. Aww yeah, thats the way to go ;)


^^ Diet pepsi was our drink for the night. :)