"Don't think or judge, just listen."

Apr 13, 2010

Interesting facts

So on friday night I was with all my friends, and with the help of them I found out many interesting things about myself. And I feel strangely accomplished knowing these things. Couple steps closer to finding out the real me..? :) I learned...:

-I am extremely competitive when it comes to Foosball.
-When I want to go somewhere or do something, I am very determined. And I let the world know it. Many times.
-My worst fear is sea monsters. I have a very good argument for why that is too.
-When I am truly and deeply laughing at something I collapse to the floor and can't get back up for awhile.
-I hate my phone and all usage of it.
-I love not knowing the names of songs that I love. It makes them so much better.
-My favorite song is Save Your Heart. But i have no idea who its by. Which also makes it better.
-Cheeseball puffs are addicting. I will eat them until they are taken away from me.

^^Yep, thats me :)