
Spending time with one of my best friends is definitely a beautiful thing in my eyes. Since I'm not going to be here for Emma's birthday, which is August 21st, I took her out to Olive Garden. Since I have no job and am completely broke my mom paid for the meals but still - It's the thought that counts. I'll always be trying to repay Emma for all that she's done for me and how much time she spent to give me a happy birthday for my 14th but I know I'll always feel that I haven't even come close.
I got her a purse, with a scarf and a Diet Coke. Me and Emma are addicted to those things together. I also wrote her a song, which she doesn't know about. I'm going to post it on youtube the day of her birthday. && There's my beauty of the day :)

