"Don't think or judge, just listen."

Jul 27, 2010

Here it goes

So I just finished watching Julie and Julia. All about blogging. Watching that made me want to do something exciting with my blog. Some project, something to do with my time. I came up with something not necessarily exciting, but something that would probably be good for me and how I look at things. Every day, I'm going to post a picture of something beautiful. It shouldn't be hard, and if it is then that's really sad. It will help me realize the blessings I get every day. I'm excited to start - hopefully it will help my creativity as well.

Beauty of the Day for 7/26/10:

Wow how i love when it rains in Utah. There's something different about it, I dont know what it is. The pavement was hot when i walked outside - best feeling ever. And that was my beauty of the day.